Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of 2cm Flak cases with heads.

Article about: Just added these to the collection. Nothing too major but just liked the overall condition. And they were for free so all in all you can't beat that. They will go on display in my museum nex

Default A couple of 2cm Flak cases with heads.

Just added these to the collection. Nothing too major but just liked the overall condition. And they were for free so all in all you can't beat that. They will go on display in my museum next to my 2cm Flak 38 and all the other associated bits and pieces.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of 2cm Flak cases with heads.   A couple of 2cm Flak cases with heads.  

A couple of 2cm Flak cases with heads.   A couple of 2cm Flak cases with heads.  

Wow nice condition, the one i have is a rusty steel cased example!...

I have about 20 cases in ok condition that I am sorting through at the moment and there will be a few to go from that lot for sure. Keep an eye out on the sales page as you may be able to ugrade your steel case for a nice brass one.
    All the best,
    D

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    I have about 20 cases in ok condition that I am sorting through at the moment and there will be a few to go from that lot for sure. Keep an eye out on the sales page as you may be able to ugrade your steel case for a nice brass one.
    All the best,
    D
    Let me know when you post them for sale!.....

?

Very nice!!

They look nice and for free must look even better !

Wouldn't mind one myself, be a little nervous bringing one into the mainland however !

If you were to pick something up like this then the easiest thing to do is post it. They are not illegal in anyway as long as they are empty in every respect so there should be no problem at all.
    D