Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Early and Late war German Firing devices/ignitors

Article about: Hi all, I picked these up in a lot at an auction. Besides the obvious that is written on the pink cards, can anyone tell me about them, and if they are worth anything? I hate asking value al

Default Early and Late war German Firing devices/ignitors

Hi all,

I picked these up in a lot at an auction. Besides the obvious that is written on the pink cards, can anyone tell me about them, and if they are worth anything? I hate asking value all the time, but i am clueless, and will end up selling them.

Thank you,

Haydn

Top one is for some type mine S mine or some type bottom one is known as ZZ 42 fuze I may not have the destignation right it is used in the Shuemine as they were wooden and the metal detector would not pick them up. That fuze is made of bakelite with little metal that one is missing its pin like or similar to what your top one has both are German ww2 There are a lot of ordance people on here who will know proper terms of them. Value I cann't help with they are not a high item I bought your bottom fuze complete with safety pin a few years ago for a dummy shue display mine for about twenty bucks. timothy

Hi Haydn, take a look here:

German Fuzes and Igniters

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!