Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German Practice Stick Grenade

Article about: Hello, I’ve come across this practice grenade and I’ve been wanting one for a while but I am completely uneducated on these and it’s not on a know reputable website so I’ve come here

They didn’t but it was still a good read as I don’t know much about grenades.

Great website thank you for the link Nick. Definitely more educated on this subject than yesterday!

Thanks guys,
    Bodhi

I won the auction! Didn’t get the deal which would have been $50 it went up quick as you said but not out of range. Can’t wait to share this with you guys when it’s in my hands, and of course a big thank you for helping me out I always appreciate it more than you think!

Default Model 24 Practice Stick Grenade

My new practice stick grenade or Übungs-Stielhandgranate 24 to be correct has arrived. Thanks for all the help from everyone on the previous thread I do appreciate it. This has always been a bit of a dream item as I’ve never really had the cash to spend on a piece like this, so it was great that it came up on auction and I got it for less than what it’s worth. It has a nice wear to it but still appears to be in nice condition. The ink stamp is still visible which I was happy with, and overall it’s nicely marked and dated. I’m very happy with it!

I wasn’t too sure on what pictures to take so I may have taken one too many but I suppose it’s better to have more than less in this case. Lighting wasn’t amazing as it’s getting cold and cloudy out so hopefully these do the job.

Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

German Practice Stick GrenadeGerman Practice Stick GrenadeGerman Practice Stick GrenadeGerman Practice Stick GrenadeGerman Practice Stick GrenadeGerman Practice Stick Grenade

My apologies I didn’t know that I shouldn’t have started a new thread on it. Thank you for moving it.

CSW
    ?

Looking very nice!

?

it is a nice score.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2