Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings

Article about: Here is a great gift I was sent from a friend in the NL, and original paper wrapper for a tube of Nobels No 673, that was recovered from a Canadian Made Hawking mine, that was metal detected

?

Default A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings

Here is a great gift I was sent from a friend in the NL, and original paper wrapper for a tube of Nobels No 673, that was recovered from a Canadian Made Hawking mine, that was metal detected in the NL, or so I was told, but I know the people involved, so in this case I do trust them...it was emptied, and rolled around a cardboard tube

These are very important to me as I do Camp X and SOE displays here in Ontario Canada...and this is the first original, recovered one I have.

One photo shows a PE 2 device that a friend and I made from scratch...every thing is repro and we made all parts our selves.... I even have a piece of Canadian Marine Railway Track, which was the type used at Camp X to teach the SOE people, how to blow track in Europe as that was the closest we had to European track we had at the time....Canadian RR track is much thicker and heavier

SORRY SOME PRIVATE INFO WENT ON THIS THREAD...THE STUFF SHOWN PROOF THAT I HAVE SENT ITEMS TO FRIENDS...WISH I KNEW HOW TO TAKE THEM OFF

DEan O
    Canada

A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made HawkingsA Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made HawkingsA Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made HawkingsA Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made HawkingsA Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made HawkingsA Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings

very nice find.

?

Thanks HL, but only due to overseas friends that help me out, as I help them out.

Dean O
    Canada

Edited the pics for you. Nice item.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade!!!

Dean O
    Canada

Nice unusual thing to have, even nicer if you know where it came from. Funnily enough, I was recently given a tin marked IGNITERS which I have discovered contained the igniters for Hawkins mines.

?

Interesting, can you post a photo of the tin?

Dean O
    Canada

Here you go. I have seen another on this site:

WW2 British Numbered Grenades and there Accessories
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings   A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings  

A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings   A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings  

A Great Gift, Nobels No 673 Paper, removed from Canadian Made Hawkings  

?

Thank you for the photo of the tin, now I know what to look for as I will want to get one of those tins to go with the Nobels for displays

Dean O
    Canada