Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kynoch .303 MKVII Air Service rounds

Article about: Another one of my “purchased a while back but never posted” items. A box of 10 .303 air service rounds made by Kynoch in 1928. With purple annulus denoting a ball round and a nickel jack

For me that link is just a blank page but it could be because I’m on my phones browser.

If the poster uses the name TonyE then it will be correct. He passed away a few years ago but was very very knowledgeable about collecting Ammunition. His personal collection must have been large and somewhat complete.

?

That is weird I can’t access that website at all at the moment. Very bad timing!

Hi m3bobby. Yes an ATO, (still). And Tony was a very good friend of mine. We spebt a lot of time working on various projects.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    You must be RLC or Ex RLC as not many people know what a BKI is.
    Or an irate RQMS who has to explain to a bunch of gungho nut jobs that drawing 3000 rds for a range day, filling it all into magazines then trying to return the 700 rds they didn't use loose in a sandbag is not the best way to curry favour

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Or being the RQMS being shouted at by the ATO because the mental pigmys have lost the identity and then had an accident with it!

Quote by vegetius View Post
    Or being the RQMS being shouted at by the ATO because the mental pigmys have lost the identity and then had an accident with it!
    Hahaha my point exactly or to put it another way "Cause - effect - consequence"

As a young Tom back in the'70s I never really understood why at the end of a range day the range staff would belt up all unused 7.62mm and with a GPMG just put it all down range. What a waste I thought! Years later in the mid '80s I had a light bulb moment and all became clear. There was real method in the madness!!!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2