Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Looking to buy an S Mine with original paint if possible and all internals.

Article about: Hi, I'm looking to buy an S Mine with original paint if possible and all internals. It's much smaller than my 88mm collection which my wife was not crazy about.... Thanks.

Question Looking to buy an S Mine with original paint if possible and all internals.

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy an S Mine with original paint if possible and all internals.
    It's much smaller than my 88mm collection which my wife was not crazy about....

Thanks.

If you happen to be based in the UK, I can point you to this site: http://eshop.mjlmilitaria.com/WW2-German-S-Mine-1

They sell S-Mines in bulk. They are a bit rough around the edges, and are missing the three brass detonator tubes, but retain all other components including the shrapnel filling. Minus the explosives, obviously! I bought my example from them.

Looking to buy an S Mine with original paint if possible and all internals.

Regards, B.B.

Thanks guys.... But I am based in the USA and it's probably best if I find a collector here....

Post a want ad in the Classifieds, not on the Discussions section of the forum.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)