Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Military Rifle Reloading

Article about: by TonyE I am old and retired, so I was speaking about before the 1988 ban on semi-autos. Back in those days I was a RFD and sold several M1 carbines over the years. My personal favourite at

Quote by TonyE View Post
    I am old and retired, so I was speaking about before the 1988 ban on semi-autos. Back in those days I was a RFD and sold several M1 carbines over the years. My personal favourite at the time was my MP44 which had been lightly modified to semi-auto only (honest) so was considered a Section 1 weapon.

Regards
    TonyE
    Ah...Ok....that explains it......happy days those......if we could have anything back from those pre ban days I would want semi auto rifles every time........the handgun ban is never going to be reviewed unfortunately, that would take some very brave politicians and we know that they certainly dont exist.........we have what we have and need to work hard to keep it........as a community of enthusiasts we got to think and act positively and proactively...............

Must take this opportunity to say Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it and best of New Years.

phil

?

Here are some pictures of new factory loaded ammo which I have fired over the years,as you can see it does have failures........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Military Rifle Reloading   Military Rifle Reloading  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4