MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My 8x56r stockpile

Article about: Really starting to enjoy shooting my Steyr m95 /30(34)'s Found a great deal on 150 rounds of 8x56r (right 2 rows) Please pm me if you guys find any great deals on the cartridges. Under \\$13 a

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Look for one of the smaller steel shipping containers. You can usually get them for $2,500 to 3,000 delivered. They are 8x8 x 18 feet wood lined inside and air tight when closed and have a tamper proof pad locking system. Great for storage or a man cave.
    My Grandson has been selling and delivering them for a year now here in Northeastern Oklahoma.
    Just a suggestion.
    I usually travel across the great state of Oklahoma... Nice State if the " Tolls " don't kill the budget.."
    My discern is that Oklahomans cannot be safe in these "Box Like" structures as the state has more "Earthquakes" in recent months / years than CA.. Due to "Fracking" Not all areas of course... Watumpka...Apache and certain other places would be suited for such .. I was in Norman, OK recently and commented that you are damned above or below ground ..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Comparing with the standard AR .223/5.56. A nail driver
    OK, so just conclude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhXuUCCY5og

?

Well Thanks Weller. My wife isn't going to be happy now, Because I think I just found my new love

That is a badass round and add it to the AR platform. It would make for a great Home defense round

I bet that badboy would work well for those yeeeha boys down in the Lone star state taking out those pesky feral hogs!!
    Nothing personal Cous

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Dang...that is an awesome round for a AR. 27 inch in gelatin!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3