Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

No36 M II Grenade

Article about: New addition to the collection a No36 M MkII Body marked...VADIS (Davis & Brocklesbury, Manchester) Base plug ... No36 M II ... SEG/60 43 (Southern Engineering Group, Brighton) Lever...

Default No36 M II Grenade

New addition to the collection a No36 M MkII
    Body marked...VADIS (Davis & Brocklesbury, Manchester)
    Base plug ... No36 M II ... SEG/60 43 (Southern Engineering Group, Brighton)
    Lever... D.H.S.
    Centre tube... SDR Z 44 ( Strebor Diecasting,Radcliffe)
    Filler Screw... Z WDC
    Thanks for looking
    Allan

No36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  GrenadeNo36 M  II  Grenade

It appears to be a Drill No 36 with the white paint removed. I do have reference in work to some drill being made in the bare metal however with just a varnish. That was down to wartime expediency but I cannot remember the exact details from the OB Proc, (Ordnance Board Proceedings).

Hello Vegitus..
    Thank you for the additional information..theres a few specks of white on this example and remnants of varnish.When this was removed i dont know as i got it from a deceased's estate and as its in good condition all ive had to do is give it a wipe over with a dry soft cloth to remove what appeared to be years of dust..

No36 M  II  Grenade