Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!

Article about: With so many examples dotted throughout this sub-forum, I thought it might be worth trying to collect a few together into one thread. This field has so many examples to offer, from the solid

Lightbulb

True - there are various ways of displaying. This remains my favourite method ( 3.7cm PaK & PaK43 ) A good impression is given of the power of the shell.

CSW
    ?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Attachment 1487803

Hahah would love to see your ones at some point.

Let’s just hope we don’t compete for them
    As promised, here's my rather humble pile of 20x138B, incl. three AP projectiles. I'll admit you won this round!

Ordered an appropriate magazine last week though...

?

That early war HE shell is absolutely stunning! Your ahead of me in that regard as I don’t have a magazine. Yet....

CSW
    ?

Yeah, they are getting a bit uncommon and pricey these days. I was lucky to pick up one in excellent condition, will make a thread on it as soon as it arrives. Cheers!

Here's one that was new to me, British 3.7 inch Mk5T armour piercing. Shown here with the base of its case and next to an 88 for comparison

Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!

Been a while since the last update...I've been able to acquire a case for my 17 pounder head, with a nice early date to boot, a post war French 75mm to accompany my AMX muzzle brake and a 120mm BAT recoilless rifle case to pair with my 120mm HESH.

Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!Post your Armour Piercing rounds here!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6