Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

S-Mine 35

Article about: Hello folks. This is one of those things I've been after for a while, as is the case with most of the things we want for our collections. I am happy to be able to cross this iconic piece of

I've been looking into Schu-mines, but the only one I've found for sale in the UK is the wooden case minus the internals. If I were to figure out what kind of fuse it used, I suppose I could jerryrig a display to look like a 'filled' mine. I'd also like a 43 Glasmine. I've got a Tellermine in my sights currently as well...

One step at a time!

B.B.

?

Trod carefully with schu mines (hah) they can be faked i think or reproduced quite well

All mines are not fakes, and I by them on French Sites.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Didn’t suggest all were fakes. Just the three i have seen for sale in the uk have been 2 repros and 1 real one, plus the box for a real one.

Now that's a nice looking S-Mine! I shall look into the one Schu-Mine case I know of, and possibly buy it come next payday. It's here, if anyone can authenticate it:

Early WW2 Minimum metal mine, German Anti-Personnel Mine Case.

Unfortunately, the way their website is formatted does not allow me to save and post photos directly to the forum.

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Now that's a nice looking S-Mine! I shall look into the one Schu-Mine case I know of, and possibly buy it come next payday. It's here, if anyone can authenticate it:

Early WW2 Minimum metal mine, German Anti-Personnel Mine Case.

Unfortunately, the way their website is formatted does not allow me to save and post photos directly to the forum.

Regards, B.B.
    The one of that site looks very similar to copies used by living history groups. It is a bit of a "minefield"

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    The one of that site looks very similar to copies used by living history groups. It is a bit of a "minefield"
    It does look a bit long in comparison to original ones. I'm fortunate in that I'm able to look reference an original training manual.

70+ years old, and still comes in handy!

S-Mine 35S-Mine 35

Regards, B.B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2