MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Some Grenades found in Finland

Article about: Wanted to show some Grenades that were found in Finland

Congratulations. RGD 33 are highly dangerous. If you dig those up and mess with them make sure you life insurance covers 'Died whilst trying to earn a Darwin Award'.

Dont worry they are all empty , i know these are dangerous like all Ammo that why they were made Inert by people who do this for a living like yourself they are EOD trained

In Britain there are no people who can legally make ammunition inert except official government agencies. I'm afraid that people do not realise the magnitude of the crime being committed when doing this and the possible sentences that can be imposed. That said I do not know the Finnish laws and civilians may be permitted to do this there, however I know our demilitarisation facility cost several million pounds so I do wonder.

Quote by kradman View Post
    Dont worry they are all empty , i know these are dangerous like all Ammo that why they were made Inert by people who do this for a living like yourself they are EOD trained
    Sounds almost like a 'don't worry, I've done this before' type Story. But then again those who do this kind of thing professionally live in another world to those that 'do it for a living'

@ vegetius: It's not exactly illegal here in Germany.. The rules surrounding it just basically make it almost Impossible to do it legally. Could be a similar setup in Finnland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2