Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

T Gewehr rounds

Article about: Hi Guys, I had the chance to photograph these at work last week. These were the 13mm anti tank rifle rounds developed by the Germans in 1918 to counter the new Allied tanks. John Browning ob

No idea on that one, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Coreynewzealand View Post
    Nice rounds. I have an April dated one also.

Can you tell me is there any reference or reason for the T67 stamp being the opposite way round on the head compared to the other one shown.
    Just a variation or is there a reason for this.
    Love to know . Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Cheers
    Given the fact that Germans have their reputation for exactness and standardisation, your query is totally understandable. However, I find it improbable that there's any reason other than a dyslexic German loading the stamps. The details to be stamped weren't up for discussion (T67 is T67 irrespective of up or down), nor was the position debatable. What probably wasn't so accurately prescribed was that upper and lower (the opposite) stamps were for ease of reading meant to have the same orientation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2