Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Tiger II 88 mm Round

Article about: Well you can't send pictures to people using the forum system- as an attachment to a PM or email that is; you'd just have to get everyone's email address and send it yourself like a regular

?

Default Re: Tiger II 88 mm Round

Well you can't send pictures to people using the forum system- as an attachment to a PM or email that is; you'd just have to get everyone's email address and send it yourself like a regular email.

Posting images here on the forum is simpler probably- just click on the 'Go Advanced' button at the bottom below the Quick Reply text window, go to the second of the 'Additional Options' below the text window, click on 'Pictures Upload' and a new window will open; in the upper right is a button labeled 'Add Files'- click that and you get another window with a button at the bottom in the middle labeled 'Select Files'- click that and you get an Explorer type window that you just find the file(s) you want and highlight them, then click on 'Open'. This adds them to the previous window. When you've added all you want, click on 'Upload Files' which is the second button at the bottom of the window; then at the bottom left of the images window is a button labeled 'Insert Inline' and you get text in the text window that is the command to put the picture in the text like this: [AT TACH=CONFIG]324101[/AT TACH] (I've added a space between the ts of 'ATTACH' so it'll show up as text and not actually put an image in.) Move that text where you want it to be and voila- you have an image posted
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Smile Re: Tiger II 88 mm Round

Hi Matt L..... I.m afraid computers are not mt scene and it just isn't working for me. The only way I can do it is via personal emails...that I can manage...just. Thanks for your help...Matt P

?

Whoops- sorry, Matt sent me these a few days ago to post for him and I totally spaced on it; here they are:

Tiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm RoundTiger II 88 mm Round

?

Maaaan, that is quite a collection of shells
    Really like the relic P08 & P38 too.
    Is that an AA mag in there?

?

Great collection of rounds but even better to see them with their original boxes and carriers !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Matt L..thanks very much for posting my pics for me. One day I will get to grips with computers. Thinking very seriously about selling a lot of my stuff. It's taking up a lot of space now. Take care..Matt P

?

You bet I almost wish I still collected big ordnance myself...

?

INCREDIBLE collection! I love the ground- found Luger as well! You are lucky to have all those nice crates too. Thanks for sharing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4