Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Australian issue M9 bayonet

Article about: Hello everyone, So after about six months of searching I finally found an Australian issue M9 bayonet for the collection. I probably paid a little too much for this one but I'm happy with th

mickspatrol
    ?

hi alex would you sell i'm after one ,if you would sell how much would you want ???

Quote by mickspatrol View Post
    hi alex would you sell i'm after one ,if you would sell how much would you want ???
    Keep off my pitch !

Default Genuine Australian Army Buck Made M9 188 Bayonet For Sale - A1 Condition.

This is for the EXTREMELY rare to find Genuine Currently Used Australian Army M9 Bayonet.

The Knife is an M9 model, blade 188 & was made by 'Buck' in the USA, This type of bayonet was originally designed to fit the M16.

The Australian Army originally ordered a Limited run of these to be used on the F88 Steyr rifle, & over time like any used item they became broken, parts lost, blades chipped etc etc. The Army decided not to order any more Bayonets & it became a non standard issue item, only supplied to operationally deploying troops as required & returned to stores upon their return, due to the feeling that the need to order "Fix Bayonets" was not Likely to happen any more. This blade is still current service & has been used by troops in everything since 2000, & will also fit any rifle that takes this style of bayonet attachments.

This limited run of blades is made even rarer due to this run having the Army Broad Arrow /l\ stamp on both the blade & the scabbard.

As such, to find an original genuine issue in near mint condition such as this, with its sharpening stone still as new, no wear or chips to the blade, wire cutter & fitting in the scabbard is still tight, blade & scabbard are original matching pair, Still comes with its extra multitool pouch (multitool is included), is rarer than 'Hens Teeth'.

Even cheap Chinese after market knock-off copies of the M9 go for $300+, so this would be a BARGAIN, & a must for the serious Military or Blade collector!!

Message me if you need any other pics, I am open to offers..

Only reluctantly sell due to current medical circumstances, & please excuse any stray dog hairs in the pics, my German Sheppard wanted in on the action!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian issue M9 bayonet   Australian issue M9 bayonet  

Australian issue M9 bayonet   Australian issue M9 bayonet  

Australian issue M9 bayonet  

Default Australian issued M9

Just wondering if this is still for sale?
    Cheers Frank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2