Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Babe with a blade

Article about: Looks like the woman holding the blade may be contemplating using it on her friendly pal... G

Quote by F J Stephens View Post
    The bladed weapon, with its very distinctive cruciform blade, looks like it might be a Model 1888 French bayonet for the Lebel rifle, modified bayonet pattern of 1916 which has no quillon.

I would put a photo up here, if I could work out how to do it !
    Give this a try Mr Stephens > Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

now that it has been pointed out, no pun intended. it does look to be a FRENCH one.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I think there will be some Oyster Wrestling later on!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    I never heard it called that before and I thought we Brits had that vernacular pretty much sewn up!

I guess some things are easy to understand just from context rather than the actual words

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

naw, her beauty spot doesn't show up in the photo, it is hidden under the table!

?

I,VE been told that OYSTERS leave an after teste in your mouth that tastes like fish when you eat them? any truth to it?

?

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I never heard it called that before and I thought we Brits had that vernacular pretty much sewn up!

I guess some things are easy to understand just from context rather than the actual words

Regards

Mark
    How about Gully Yodeling????
    Or is that another across the ponder!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Babe with a blade

Babe with a blade

Hi Larry C - thanks for the link to uploading.

I have had a go at it - so let's see what kind of mess I have made of it.

FJS

- - ------- - -

Ha ! It worked. Thanks for your help.

?

When posting go to bottom right corner and click advanced. Once the new dialogue box appears you can scroll down to picture upload, very simple. good luck

never mind you figured it out Great

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3