Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Books and other sources

Article about: Is there a thread for references for knife/bayonet/sword collectors anywhere that I've skipped over? If there isn't start posting your references up here. I need to build up some good refere

Default Books and other sources

Is there a thread for references for knife/bayonet/sword collectors anywhere that I've skipped over? If there isn't start posting your references up here. I need to build up some good references as I have books covering all sorts of militaria but nothing covering edged weapons of any sort.

?

GOOGLE SEARCH them and see what comes up?

The issue is finding the references that people who are deep into the topic value. I spent a lot of money on firearms books when I started collecting those and it took a while to figure out what sources people valued the most.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Kowloon,

We only ask that you follow the prescribed format and instructions for posting reference material in our reference library..

If there is a topic area that has not yet been started, please send either myself or MAP an email with the specifics of the collecting area and we will start/open a new category field

Smitty

Excellent, just the kind of thing I was looking for! (but not looking very hard, it seems)