Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Fighting Utility Knife Spanish Special Operations Troops

Article about: I have these two… Fighting Utility Knife Spanish Special Operations Troops… I must admit that I am confused when it comes to these… Some say that they were used in WWII and some say th

?

Default Fighting Utility Knife Spanish Special Operations Troops

I have these two… Fighting Utility Knife Spanish Special Operations Troops…
    I must admit that I am confused when it comes to these… Some say that they were used in WWII and some say that they are from the 70s…
    These links say WWII but for me I have only seen pictures of soldiers wearing them and these pictures are from the 70s… I think that it shouldn´t be rocket science to get the correct information about them but obviously it is…

Anyone her who can share light over the matter… For instance a picture from WWII when someone wear them…

ArmasBlancas
    BACO TACTICOS CUCHILLOS: Cuchillo de Montana F.N.T. (Fabrica Nacional de Toledo) (Espana)
    CUCHILLO COE GUERRILLERO ESPANOL FNT ORIGINAL SF 1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fighting Utility Knife Spanish Special Operations Troops  

?

Maybe a TM on blade could help to date it, when the grips are bakelit, i would tend then for postwar assembly similar to M1941 modells, which started life with wood grips and later it were refurbished with plastic.

Hi, @Hombre
    As you know, there are already two threads about this model of a Spanish combat knife:

Spanish fighting knife

2 Spanish blades

?

Sorry about that!
    Still confused if it as post war blade or if it was designed as some say 1942...
    Guess, I have to research more...

Best,
    H