MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous Items

Article about: TGIF Evening, these items are making their way to me. Jump in and share your expert knowledge please. I can identify the K98 scabbard - Swiss or German? The Russian Naval dagger with the gol

Default Help Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous Items

TGIF
    Evening, these items are making their way to me. Jump in and share your expert knowledge please. I can identify the K98 scabbard - Swiss or German? The Russian Naval dagger with the golden handle was easy to nail down. How about the others? Very interested in the country of origin, which World War, military or civilian etc. Posting the first photo as the one to use for a left to right reference. Looking forward to your helpful minds and eyes. Thank you for any help you can offer.
    - Von Ritt

Help Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous ItemsHelp Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous ItemsHelp Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous ItemsHelp Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous ItemsHelp Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous ItemsHelp Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous ItemsHelp Identify These Bayonets, Swords and Miscellaneous Items

Last item far right. Late 19th century French hunting horn. Maybe?

Web searches have voided nothing I can find. Spent 6 hours searching. I do have to say, my knowledge of swords is zero. Interesting reads and pictures on line. Learning as I go.

Next to the what I believe might be a French hunting horn on the far right of the first pic, is a cavalry or infantry sword, maybe. Guessing. Below are the search criteria I'm using. Someone point me in the right direction please.
    Sword French
    Sword English
    Sword German
    Sword Austrian
    Sword Imperial
    Sword Russian
    Sword Civil War

?

Yellow one is Russian Navy dagger, imo.

Item #2 from the left - possible VZ24 scabbard. Hard to tell from my supplied pictures. It has a unique frog stud. Frog might not be an issued frog for a VZ24. Again, I'm making a guesstimation.

?

Nr2 with knot is mostly a child german bayonet imitation of S98long, the mentioned scabbard could be Vz.24 with repro frog, the last one from right could be some fantasy item? The dimmension of sword when compared with the soviet Off.dagger looks like too small dimension, and could be child version too. b.r.Andy

Much better photos of all items individually, including markings etc. are needed to make any real identification complete. As stated above could well be a mix of real or replica items: Did you buy this lot with only these photos?

Much better photos of all items individually, including markings etc. are needed to make any real identification complete. As stated above could well be a mix of real or replica items: Did you buy this lot with only these photos?

These are toys and the cost was minimal. These are simply a small conversation item.