Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for Advice on the best Products to use on my 1930's WWII blades

Article about: Hi (First i am sorry if i'm in the wrong forum) Ok- i have 2 Hitler Youth knife beauties. And i would like to know- What Oil/Product/name to buy for my WWII blades to clean and protect? And

Default Looking for Advice on the best Products to use on my 1930's WWII blades

Hi
    (First i am sorry if i'm in the wrong forum)

Ok- i have 2 Hitler Youth knife beauties.

And i would like to know-

What Oil/Product/name to buy for my WWII blades to clean and protect?

And would love to hear to what Oil based products you use to protective on your WWII knife blades?

Default Re: Looking for Advice on the best Products to use on my 1930's WWII blades

I would not suggest that you use any kind of oil to protect your blades. Oil will attract dust, and moisture. I would suggest a product called RenWax.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: Looking for Advice on the best Products to use on my 1930's WWII blades

I will check it out
    Thanks
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would not suggest that you use any kind of oil to protect your blades. Oil will attract dust, and moisture. I would suggest a product called RenWax.
    Ralph.

Even simple beeswax works ok!....