Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"Poignard de Tranchée, Coutrot No. 6"

Article about: Hi mates ! Wanna show you this interesting, french, WWI "substitute trench knife". The blades of such pattern knives were made of bayonet blades. overall lenght: 284 mm blade lengh

Well, won't post more pics finally, one will have to purchase my brand new book to see more details and tons of other cool stuff. It's cheap and can be signed by the author for an additional $69.99.

Another Coutrot n 6 from my collection:

Quote by Das Edelweiss View Post
    Well, won't post more pics finally, one will have to purchase my brand new book to see more details and tons of other cool stuff. It's cheap and can be signed by the author for an additional $69.99.
    Disclaimer : Well, before I have to answer too many PMs, I'm sorry to say that I didn't write that book unfortunately and, at least by now, my signature was way overpriced.

Soooo, I will of course post (for free) another view of my N°6 ; not sure it's visible on the pic, but the blade was sharpened. Ivanjoaquin just posted another nice one (also by Chéron Vogt), with a sheath in great condition once again : those were made by Richard Jouteau in Châtellerault (intitials RJ stamped in the leather). This RJ mark - when it still exists - can sometimes stand higher on the sheath (close to the rivet), thus can be hidden by the end of the belt loop.

Disclaimer #2 : If by chance someone was interested in the rights on my cover for his own book on the subject, then you can indeed drop me a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2