Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Salty" ONTARIO Jet Pilot's Knife with writing on scabbard

Article about: Hi all. Just thought I would share this interesting knife with you. It is not in the best condition but I was drawn to it by the writing on the scabbard: "To Jerry, from Vietnam to Koso

Default "Salty" ONTARIO Jet Pilot's Knife with writing on scabbard

Hi all. Just thought I would share this interesting knife with you. It is not in the best condition but I was drawn to it by the writing on the scabbard: "To Jerry, from Vietnam to Kosovo, Thanks, Martin" and then "Kosovo '05- '06". Assuming it is genuine (I have no reason to expect otherwise) I think it tells a nice story, possibly of two friends, possibly it was an unofficial retirement gift? Who knows? But I think its cool. Oh, and the knife is the standard 5" and on the nut is written ONTARIO 10- 76, so the knife itself was not in Vietnam.

Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Salty" ONTARIO Jet Pilot's Knife with writing on scabbard   "Salty" ONTARIO Jet Pilot's Knife with writing on scabbard  

"Salty" ONTARIO Jet Pilot's Knife with writing on scabbard