MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...

Article about: I recently acquired what I think is a wartime German tool kit knife. The knife is unmarked as to maker , has plastic grips and the tool accessories are deeply blued rather than in the white.

?

Default WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...

I recently acquired what I think is a wartime German tool kit knife. The knife is unmarked as to maker , has plastic grips and the tool accessories are deeply blued rather than in the white. The piece is in very good condition with only the blade showing some age. The tools are very tight in the handle ( at least for someone with arthritic hands ) and a bit of effort is required to get them deployed . The shape of the blade looks similar to a PUMA Kampfmesser I own. Has anyone ever seen anything like this piece before? Here are some pics.

LenWWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...WWII German (?) Tool kit knife...

I have not ever handled one in person and cannot comment on originality but I did run across this thread when searching.
    John

WWII German Combination Tool Trench Knife variants

Default Be careful, these are an addictive knife variant to collect ;-)

Greetings,

I love the condition of your knife. John was kind enough to link my original thread, where I have posted a similar example.

Best,

V/r Lance

?

Thanks John for posting the link and to you Lance for the original posting describing the different “Werkzeugmesser”. I’m very pleased to have scored this piece.

Best regards,
    Len