Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wz98

Article about: Get a parcel yesterday with a WZ98 so now I have two… WZ98 and a WZ98A… Military or commercial I do not know and it is impossible to know if they military did not mark them. Frankly spea

?

Yes near polish area are these knifes avialable in large numbers. i assume even in Germany or per internet could be sent to any country of the world.
    The riveted frog to scabbard body was located mainly on 1955 production, and should be declared as early pattern from the info on internet. Maybe is more written in the book?. I already answered in the Reibert Wz.55 thread in polish part.
    K, W and N are reported with this type of frog riveting.(is Your piece with W prefix a 1955 production?) the next modell was used 2 rings for removable frog attachement, mainly 1956 stamped in series A,B, M,R, and series Z in 1957.

?

Again, thank you AndyB for your answer. I really appreciat it!
    My piece with riveted frog to scabbard body have the matching number N5144.

My model with two rings not matching Knife N9004 Scabbard M02796.
    Both are 1955.

So now I have to look for the ones I do not have...
    Last edited by Hombre; 03-23-2023 at 06:42 PM.

?

Thanks to Your report the 1955 dated ones are confirmed in N, K and probably W range used the rivets to add haenger on scabbard body. The other letter ranges are reported from 1956, and most of them are used the later 2 rings removable frog attachement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2