Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

$150 reward

Article about: Very strange that this new member has posted a very vague request and has not seen fit to clarify the situation, my alarm bells have started to ring, and perhaps Admin could broach the reaso

?

Default Re: $150 reward

Quote by mk1rceme View Post
    No he did not make the same request there. I'm not certain why he is looking for it. I assumed he owned the helmet when he did post it. He has not been active on the forum for quite a while now so I don't have an answer for you on that.

If you would like to see the thread, here it is...

WW II Canadian Helmets
    Just followed the link people, and, unless I am mis-reading it, he is shown as a MODERATOR!!
    Now, if that is the case, he should know "the rules", so I re-iterarte my previous questions above.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 08-20-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Addition/grammar

Gents....I know of the helmet in question, it was sold for over £900 ! to a collector in the U.S.A. by a delear (it was in his personal collection of WW1 items) here in the North West of England...I shall try to find out more......

Quote by mk1rceme View Post
    No he did not make the same request there. I'm not certain why he is looking for it. I assumed he owned the helmet when he did post it. He has not been active on the forum for quite a while now so I don't have an answer for you on that.

If you would like to see the thread, here it is...

WW II Canadian Helmets
    Thankyou mk1rceme, you at least have given some answers. I see you're Admin there. well my best guess now is that '21' is a collector of such items. Could've saved a whole lot of confusion and distrust by just saying so in the first place.

Thanks again.

Martyn.

Oradour, my apologies, thanks for that info'. Maybe that would give us all an answer where others won't.

Martyn.

im offering a five dollar reward for the location of adolf hitlers underpants if anyone can say whos grabbed em btw identification is easy by looking for the rotated swastika skid marks and one balled sweat mark

?

I know where these are but im not saying because you havent given a valid reason for wanting them, are they for display or do you want to wear them

Quote by martynv4 View Post
    Thankyou mk1rceme, you at least have given some answers. I see you're Admin there. well my best guess now is that '21' is a collector of such items. Could've saved a whole lot of confusion and distrust by just saying so in the first place.

Thanks again.

Martyn.

Like I said, he hasn't posted there in a while...until today. The forum is fairly new so I don't really know the collecting interests of many of the members. Besides, I don't want someone speaking on my behalf...just like I don't speak for someone else. We are all responsible to explain our own posts when asked to.

Dale

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread: 1