Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

2 Adrian Helmets

Article about: by mistervanels Langemarck, are you from belgium? what do you need from picture i dont understand ... yes I am. if you look at the back of the leather, there's a stitched piece of cloth or f

Default Re: 2 Adrian Helmets

Quote by mistervanels View Post
    Langemarck, are you from belgium? what do you need from picture i dont understand ...
    yes I am.
    if you look at the back of the leather, there's a stitched piece of cloth or felt were the liner is attached with to the pins of the helmet. The color of that piece of cloth is also important to date the liner.

Ive got a m15 belgium helmets but under the liner it still has blue paint but the rest of the helmet brown

Quote by geelong View Post
    Ive got a m15 belgium helmets but under the liner it still has blue paint but the rest of the helmet brown
    that's perfectly possible, no problem.
    Do you also now the maker of the helmet? any stamps inside?

great information geelong so you have remenants of the french horizon blue ,then was painted dark khaki brown for belgium use ,if your example was used within the french army issue it might represent a great war helmet re-issued to colonial troops to match the khaki uniforms or even a secong world war re-issue

Yea ok when ive got the chance ill post some photos ive got some pics on my phone but ill try to work out how to get them on here but they are not good images just that im not home at the moment will be in a few days yes there is a stamp a B in a dimond and paris and cant make out the top word

interesting helmet, the maker will most probably be " Reflex", wich would be the top word in the stamp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3