Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner

Article about: Hi All, I was just going to ask about the logo on an Australian MkII helmet, I just acquired (Christmas present to self). As the stamp is very blurred, but then looked on Aussie Mick's, 'man

?

Default Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner

Hi All, I was just going to ask about the logo on an Australian MkII helmet, I just acquired (Christmas present to self). As the stamp is very blurred, but then looked on Aussie Mick's, 'manufacturers..' post and found that it's probably 'AIFAXX' see below, do you agree?

Any info on AIFAXX?

Other info is that it's October 1942 '10/42' date, size 7. Has a broad arrow, but any initials worn off.

The green camouflage still looks right against South Pacific foliage.

Regards

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner   Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner  

Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner   Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner  

?

Advanx Tyre and Rubber Company Sydney.
    Nice helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner  

?

Australian 'AIFAXX' MkII helmet liner
    Thanks Tinlid, Mines very blurry (over inked stamp?) , but it looks like 'AIFAXX' might be a better fit, this image from the pinned ' Commonwealth MkII Helmet & Liner Manufacturers' post.
    Cheers
    Steve