Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Blue M1 liner?

Article about: Hey everyone, buddy of mine found this M1 liner for sale in a garage sale and wondered what liner it is? cant find any info on the blue color myself, only thing i found is that the blue colo

Default Blue M1 liner?

Hey everyone,

buddy of mine found this M1 liner for sale in a garage sale and wondered what liner it is?
    cant find any info on the blue color myself, only thing i found is that the blue colored liner was used by paratrooper trainees?

These are all the pictures i have sadly, and buddy of mine couldn't find any visable markings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blue M1 liner?   Blue M1 liner?  

Well, it certainly looks like a post war airborne liner so maybe that is correct.

You say there are no marks but is there no maker stamp in the crown?

Better pics would help. Have a look at threads in the M1 helmet section for guidance.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

1960s to 70s airborne liner (US)