Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

British Camo helmet

Article about: Came across this in a junk store, though it was a junk but the paint looked old etc etc. So I thought I’d post it and see what you guys think, thanks for looking.

Quote by SMP View Post
    I can't offer any insight into originality, but I am curious why someone would camouflage a lid then paint a whopping big white number on it ?
    I agree that this would stick out "in the field" but such a marking in principle would not be at all out of place if required to identifiy a particular appointment amongst safety or directing staff in a training environment. It would be authentic / appropriate wear for training scenarios and the white number would be easily removed / covered in the event that the wearer was deployed with it into the field.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

Home defence was what I first thought, but Air Field Defence was suggested by the Guild.
    It was bought in a second hand store, so no backstory unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3