Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Britse dispatch helm?

Article about: Weet iemand meer?

Default Britse dispatch helm?

Weet iemand meer?

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure what your question is. Here is some information that may help.

Collecting British WWII Airborne, Dispatch Rider and Tank Crew Helmets - Military Trader/Vehicles

John

Can you read or translate French? Kun je lezen of vertalen vanuit het Frans?

World War Helmets - Casque HSDR, Mark I

Not sure too, here's an Australian & UK type.

Quote by Tom1606 View Post
    Weet iemand meer?
    It's Dutch or should I say Nederlandse and reads; Does anyone know more?

First of all welcome to the forum Tom.

The "lingua franca" here is English and whilst very many members are not native speakers and some don't really have any English at all each of us does his best to work together and communicate whether native speaker or not.
    Please make an effort and you will be repaid manifold!

I am not a Dutch speaker but learned a little whilst serving in the British Army in Europe. For anything more the internet helps a lot.

I don't think I ever met a Dutchman who did not speak better English than I speak Dutch!
    As for your question you will need to be more specific. Does anyone know more about what?

British Despatch riders helmets in general or just one in particular?

Allereerst welkom op het forum Tom.

De "lingua franca" hier is Engels en hoewel heel veel leden geen moedertaalsprekers zijn en sommigen helemaal geen Engels spreken, doet ieder van ons zijn best om samen te werken en te communiceren, of het nu moedertaalspreker is of niet.
    Doe alstublieft uw best en u krijgt veel terug!

Wat betreft je vraag, je zult wat specifieker moeten zijn. Weet iemand meer waarover?

Britse Despatch-rijdershelmen in het algemeen of slechts één in het bijzonder?

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 09-06-2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."