Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo MKII Helmet With Flash

Article about: Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone was able to ID the flash on my latest MKII please? It’s only just landed so too dark to take daylight pictures but I can’t wait to ID it so I’

?

Default Camo MKII Helmet With Flash

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was able to ID the flash on my latest MKII please?

It’s only just landed so too dark to take daylight pictures but I can’t wait to ID it so I’ve posted a picture from the advert to have a head start. I’ll upload better pictures tomorrow.

It’s been painted over and it’s had details scratched into it but it’s really hard to make much out which is a shame as it’s quite detailed whatever was written.

Many thanks,

Joe Camo MKII Helmet With Flash

?

If it was NFS that would be very interesting as they sent a small contingent overseas so would make it rarer than any military.

I commented on the waf thread, despite your lol it has the two decals of the NFS on it imo, you can see the red and silver of the star badge and the oval of the district number on the brim
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I commented on the waf thread, despite your lol it has the two decals of the NFS on it imo, you can see the red and silver of the star badge and the oval of the district number on the brim
    It may well be but I’m not 100% sold on that but I’ve already amended by original reply to keep open minded. If it is NFS they had an overseas contingent it’s not impossible.

As this passed through Ades hands, albeit when it was untouched I’m presuming originality isn’t in question? Certainly looked perfect to me before it was cleaned.

?

In Normandy no I’d expect not.

So was Ades original appraisal of this helmet incorrect?

I don’t think he was wrong but here we apparently have an NFS helmet that’s camo’d or Ade was wrong about it being right.

Which is it?

?

It’s clearly the same helmet:

Camo British Helmet