Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Canadian MkII Helmet With Net

Article about: Hello gents, Canadian is by no means my area so I’d like to check this one past you all first. My main question (if it’s something that’s answerable) is if the camouflage netting is or

Default Canadian MkII Helmet With Net

Hello gents,

Canadian is by no means my area so I’d like to check this one past you all first. My main question (if it’s something that’s answerable) is if the camouflage netting is original to the helmet. I’m not sure how to tell or of it’s something that’s possible to see over online pictures. Seller description just states “it seems to have been on the helmet a long time”.

Many Thanks,
    Bodhi

These are all the available images.
    Canadian MkII Helmet With NetCanadian MkII Helmet With NetCanadian MkII Helmet With NetCanadian MkII Helmet With NetCanadian MkII Helmet With NetCanadian MkII Helmet With Net

Tough call for me to tell if it was put on the helmet during wartime. Materials look correct to me but not an expert.
    John

I always found it hard to tell when a net was added aswell, only thing I can think of is removing the netting and see if it holds the shape of the helmet when removed, wait for some better opinions first as I'm no expert on these aswell.