Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

The CIVILIAN PROTECTIVE HELMET

Article about: Got this SFP ( supplementary fire parties ) marked CPH which in it's own right is quite nice with for me a new type of chin strap that I have'nt seen before on these helmets, but I think I'v

?

I guess so, it was only an observation. I quite like it. Actually, I like it rather a lot. I'm not a collector as such, I have my old helmet that I wore during my National Service in the Netherlands Army in89-90, and a 'Dan Dare' 1960 Britsh Tank helmet. Still, even the most impressive collections started with one helmet..

?

Quote by Havoc View Post
    I'm not a collector as such, I have my old helmet that I wore during my National Service in the Netherlands Army in89-90, and a 'Dan Dare' 1960 Britsh Tank helmet. Still, even the most impressive collections started with one helmet..
    That's how it starts, but none of us know how it ends, we just keep finding more....

Steve

?

Picked up another one, liner in a marginally better condition. I looks like it had a piece of tape stuck to the underside of the rim (removed before I found it), which shows perhaps he original shade of grey?
    It's a separate rim one, and has the strap attachments riveted on.

The CIVILIAN PROTECTIVE HELMETThe CIVILIAN PROTECTIVE HELMETThe CIVILIAN PROTECTIVE HELMETThe CIVILIAN PROTECTIVE HELMET

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8