Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..

Article about: what about putting photos up of yr Paratroop Combat Helmets.be good to see what you all have..here is my one...

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Yes it did but it's definitely post-war and not very well-fitted. ( I'd take the helmet back and ask for a refund but the shop is long gone ! )
    i will give you a $10 refund for it lol..but no what a deal that is how it was back then...

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Not yet, but hopefully some research might elucidate an answer. Perhaps not clear in the pic, but there are traces of a few narking's there plus the highlight/cats eyes marking on the rear.

Inside it are at least 5 different names.
    In 1947, a Territorial Army battalion was raised from the 9th Battalion Durham Light Infantry. The new battalion, the 17th (Durham Light Infantry) Parachute Battalion .so i think it is from the 17th durham light infantry..

Whacking in an Aust Duperite helmet that is originally a dispatch riders helmet used by para for training

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Whacking in an Aust Duperite helmet that is originally a dispatch riders helmet used by para for training
    I just seen one like this for sale here on the weekend.I do not know what he had on it.but it was not as nice as yr one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4