Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot number

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I recently bought this complete and beautiful M-1 helmet. I would like to share it with you and hear reviews. He is wearing the Woodland cover, it is very dirty and there is

?

Default M1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot number

Hello gentlemen,

I recently bought this complete and beautiful M-1 helmet. I would like to share it with you and hear reviews.

He is wearing the Woodland cover, it is very dirty and there is a small repair on the front of the helmet.

On the inside it is possible to see the date 1979 on the band.

The liner is from Firestone and the cover is unmarked.

On the back of the shell the soldier scratched his name with red ink or pen. I found it interesting

The shell is marked with the manufacturer number 3833. From this number would it be possible to roughly date the year of manufacture?

I don't know how to date the M1 helmet after the 70s, whose batch mark has changed compared to the "classic" shape.

I appreciate the comments and help

Thanks

M1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot number

Would need an image of heat stamp number? to confirm if a Parish or R.J. Stampings made shell.

?

Hello! here are the photos of the numbers!

M1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot numberM1 helmet from the 1970s marked with the soldier's name and help with Lot number