Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Quote by Composite View Post
    78 pages of 10 posts per page......and they still keep coming........I guess the only folk reading this lot are the folk who KNOW........derrrrrrr!!!!
    Why were so many Brodies left in barns?

Some dealers get scintillating references for flogging their wares...

Customer Testimonials

Pete Smith

I was very pleased with the World War 2 helmet that you you sent me. It was exactly as you described and packed very well. I will certainly be purchasing from you again

Mr M Bernard

I was very pleased with the World War 2 helmet that you you sent me. It was exactly as you described and packed very well. I will certainly be purchasing from you again

Mrs H Howden

K Norton

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Why were so many Brodies left in barns?

Some dealers get scintillating references for flogging their wares...

Customer Testimonials

Pete Smith

Mr M Bernard

Mrs H Howden

K Norton
    Dolly the sheep

I was very pleased with the World War 2 helmet that you you sent me. It was exactly as you described and packed very well. I will certainly be purchasing from you again.

My flockmates are getting annoyed though as we can't move for bloody helmets in this barn
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by 2005burty View Post
    Moving on some of my home front collection if anyone wants some genuine ones! Pm me Ade has already purloined some!
    I believe they are for storing in his barn...

Yep, I’m Maltese-ing them before I leave them in a shed for a couple of years.....

Guess the idiots who purchase these completely ruined Helmets don't know we exist.!!!
    At least youtube is started to expose some of the fakers not all of them maybe with time the play list will grow.!!!

...and sometimes Mk6 Compos get painted.........

SMP
    ?

rare
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

SMP
    ?

4 very rare ones !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

I'd recognise that medal chart and worktop anywhere... its Spandau Militaria.... or Spanmil if you look on eBay. Whichever you look at its the same old.... a mixture of genuine and fake, and those everlasting '70% off' sales!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I'd recognise that medal chart and worktop anywhere... its Spandau Militaria.... or Spanmil if you look on eBay. Whichever you look at its the same old.... a mixture of genuine and fake, and those everlasting '70% off' sales!
    yep he had a nice Pickelhaube with cover but as its him you can never say!...

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast