MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Odd helmet liner -

Article about: Greetings from Northern Arizona - new here and my first post. I have perused this forum for a few months - just looking for some information on a few things; then instantly discovered the va

Default Odd helmet liner -

Greetings from Northern Arizona - new here and my first post.

I have perused this forum for a few months - just looking for some information on a few things; then instantly discovered the vast array of topics being discussed. This is 'right up my alley' although a novice and a student still educating himself.

What would the significance of a M/1 or M1 'style' laminate tortoise shell liner with a brass; for lack of a better term, "blow-hole" grommet (1"+) on the crown?

Thank you for any insight -

I still have not learned to post photos - old dog - new trick.

Hi yes pictures would really help a lot.

As I stated - no way to post photos as of yet.

CSW
    ?

Hello! Here is one way you can upload photos.

Select the "Go Advanced" function:

Odd helmet liner -

Once the bigger window with lots of different options opens, click the little image symbol and follow the instructions. You will have to choose either "From Computer" or "From URL" depending on whether you have the image files downloaded on your computer or if they are located somewhere online. Find your image file and select "Upload File(s)".

Odd helmet liner -

Hope this helps a bit!

MAP
    ?

Here is a tutorial

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I will give it all a whirl and try to get some photographs posted for visual reference - I too appreciate a visual; due to the fact that they do, sometimes, speak a thousand words... Stand fast men and I will try to get them up. May take a while - my phone is archaic.

MAP
    ?

Quote by 3FDWKSP View Post
    I will give it all a whirl and try to get some photographs posted for visual reference - I too appreciate a visual; due to the fact that they do, sometimes, speak a thousand words... Stand fast men and I will try to get them up. May take a while - my phone is archaic.
    Try uploading from your PC.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)