Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Possible 127th Airborne Helmet

Article about: Gents, just picked up this helmet and think the markings are from the 127th Engineer Battalion. Haven't seen one before so wanted to get your input. It has a CPAC liner but think it could ha

Default Possible 127th Airborne Helmet

Gents, just picked up this helmet and think the markings are from the 127th Engineer Battalion. Haven't seen one before so wanted to get your input. It has a CPAC liner but think it
    could have an a different liner. Hard to get a good picture of the manufacture of the liner.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Possible 127th Airborne HelmetPossible 127th Airborne HelmetPossible 127th Airborne HelmetPossible 127th Airborne HelmetPossible 127th Airborne Helmet

The liner is not an airborne liner.
    The shell could be legit, but with the rear seam, hinged chinstraps and OD chinstrap it would be from November 44 or later.

I like this one, is it me or is there signs of camouflage paint and anti gas visicant paint on it as well?if so be careful how you clean it up. Better still leave it alone.

Thanks guys, I got the helmet at a sell and it didn't have a liner. I just put the CPAC liner in it to see how it look. I looked up the 127th and they were in the Pacific in 1944 so that would make sense. I'll just leave it as it is and take a few more pictures. I really like it!