Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Brodie style helmet

Article about: Not sure about this helmet. I believe it’s from 1938 but not sure. I thought it could be either a British or American civil defense helmet. Any helmet would be greatly appreciated thank yo

Default Unknown Brodie style helmet

Not sure about this helmet. I believe it’s from 1938 but not sure. I thought it could be either a British or American civil defense helmet. Any helmet would be greatly appreciated thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Brodie style helmet   Unknown Brodie style helmet  

Unknown Brodie style helmet   Unknown Brodie style helmet  

I will be interested as to what people say on this, I own a helmet with the same liner and shell the only difference is the system holing the liner in place. So maybe there is some kind of connection between the two? I’ll include some images of my example to show what I mean. Does is have any markings stamped in it?

For reference my example is a miners helmet from what I’ve found. My guess is yours will be some kind of American Civil helmet.

Unknown Brodie style helmetUnknown Brodie style helmetUnknown Brodie style helmet

Very cool same shell and liner for sure just a different color and how the liner is attached to the shell. I have seen one in white before also would be very interesting to know who made these and what there purpose was.

Here are the makers marks on my helmet, they are still a company today I believe.
    Unknown Brodie style helmetUnknown Brodie style helmet

OP's helmet is US, known as Helmet, Civilian Worker.