Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ww2 british 1939 helmet help needed

Article about: Hi i am new to this forum I'm wondering could anyone answer a few questions this helmet I picked up. The helmet is dated 1939 and was made by joseph Sankey and sons the few things I would li

Quote by Composite View Post
    ? Sorry I don’t understand that
    Typo, buy composites book
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Composite View Post
    ? Sorry I don’t understand that
    I think it's a typo and is meant to say "buy". Therefore, it would appear to be an endorsement

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Typo, buy composites book
    Hahaha! "Great minds think alike" or maybe as my granny used to say "Fools seldom differ"

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Ooops - sorry Rob / "Kryton"....I just couldn't get that one......and thank you! :-)

And thanks Jerry and Mark...indeed, thanks EVERYONE,...my Producer, the cast, the Financiers (oh I wish!), the director..........'still haven't heard from Pulitzer yet.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2