Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

1940 FS cap

Article about: This may be a case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted !, I took the plunge and bought this cap online from a well known auction house, I did read Ade's post on these befor

jwp
    ?

Default 1940 FS cap

This may be a case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted !, I took the plunge and bought this cap online from a well known auction house, I did read Ade's post on these before taking the plunge and felt it was ok, the pics are the seller's pics, as per usual would value your thought's,
    kind regard's,
    John.1940 FS cap1940 FS cap1940 FS cap
    Last edited by jwp; 01-05-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Hi John, a good original cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

jwp
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi John, a good original cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Many thanks Ade, do you know of the maker ?, there was an H.freedman clothing company in Leeds which made military wear during WW1 not sure about ww2 or even if it was the same company,
    cheers,
    John.

A good original FS cap John. Any signs as to how long the badge has been on it? The condition looks really good.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

jwp
    ?

Hi Jerry,
    I think it may be original to the cap, took the badge off and there is a distinct clean shape to the interior of the cap where the slider has been,
    regards,
    John.