Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two British officer visor caps

Article about: I was fortunate to acquire these two caps recently, for a lower ranking officer of the Manchester Regiment, and a senior officer of the King's Regiment. Ironically, these two regiments amalg

?

Default Two British officer visor caps

I was fortunate to acquire these two caps recently, for a lower ranking officer of the Manchester Regiment, and a senior officer of the King's Regiment.
    Ironically, these two regiments amalgamated in 1958 to form the King's Regiment ( Manchester and Liverpool ).
    I believe the Manchester cap may well be of the WWII era, and was made by a Manchester cap maker, D.Jones & Son, that I have not seen before.
    The King's cap is a quite common postwar Herbert Johnson item; I have to say that both are the typical high quality British officer cap.

BobSTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor capsTwo British officer visor caps

Very nice
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Jerry