Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

U.s navy visor?

Article about: Hi,here is a visor in mint condition can anyone help me with the year and value?thanks guys!! OK GUYS,IT HAS THE ORIGINAL PRICE ON IT WITH NUMBERS..THEY START AT THE TOP 441-64 THEN UNDER TH

?

Default U.s navy visor?

Hi,here is a visor in mint condition can anyone help me with the year and value?thanks guys!! OK GUYS,IT HAS THE ORIGINAL PRICE ON IT WITH NUMBERS..THEY START AT THE TOP 441-64 THEN UNDER THAT 342-520 THEN THE PRICE $39.00 IF I WAS TO GUESS IT WOULD BE 1964?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.s navy visor?   U.s navy visor?  

Last edited by pammy; 05-09-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Default Re: U.s navy visor?

US Army Officer of high rank..... Don't know the era, but it looks new.
    Not sure if Bancroft still exists. Take a look at the back of the badge for a maker.

Regards, Steve.

?

Hi,Not sure what you mean?the eagle has a big round sqrew /bolt and not sure as taking it off.its never been used as the price is still on it and a plastic looks like a chin strap?i will try to take it off but what am i looking for?date

?

here are more pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.s navy visor?   U.s navy visor?  

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.s navy visor?  

Quote by pammy View Post
    Hi,Not sure what you mean?the eagle has a big round sqrew /bolt and not sure as taking it off.its never been used as the price is still on it and a plastic looks like a chin strap?i will try to take it off but what am i looking for?date
    Look for a maker mark........this may give an idea of the era in which
    it was made. May be as late as the 1970's / 80's.

Regards, Steve.

?

thanks,i will look but the sticker with the price on it $39 could you get one for that in the 70s-80s ? the sticker has 64 thought that might be the year ?thanks just wanted to have an idea as i was going to list this on e-bay..what do you think just list it and tell abought the sticker and numbers and let them decide?i guess i could start the aution at $10 whats your thoughts?thanks so much steve..

I have an identical cap, but without the gold on the visor and different maker. Mine is Vietnam era, though. Definately Army. this should help

U.S. Army Field Grade Officer's service cap. Goes with the class A service uniform, which is still used today, although it is on the way out, being replaced with a blue uniform. As for value, whatever anyone is willing to pay, I guess.

Dusty