Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

US Navy Donald Duck

Article about: Found this while cleaning out my Mom's house today. Does anyone have any idea on the era? The sweatband is leather (but dry). The cap is wool. Size 7. Otherwise no other markings. Been store

I do believe I have some extra sets.. I have ACUs and if memory serves me some OCPs. I do need to make a trip to the shed.. I can't remember all that I have...

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    I can't remember all that I have...
    A sign of addiction
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    MAP,

Here is a little teaser for you.. This is the back of a U-Haul truck that I had to use a few years ago when I did a display..

Since then the pile has tripled.. The boxes in the back of the truck are half mannequins.. I have 60 of them....It usually takes about 4 hours to set up.. give or take...

Smitty
    Very Impressive Smitty!
    I love The Pig

Is that the Real Deal?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

[QUOTE=MAP;2073389]But what direction did the "new Phil" go? LoL

- - ------- - -
    Lets just say that when I became a Father I became less Assholeish,(Kids might not agree). When I became an Opa my heart grew a little bigger

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

No real markings under the liner....just two ink marks. One is either a "90" or "60" (reading it upside down and via a mirror). The other is probably the maker of the sweatband it is <B> (a B in an oblong diamond )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Phil,

It was.. But made into a Dewat..

I replaced some of the parts with originals from SARCO..

Smitty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3