Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.

Article about: Hiya, Went to see my mate in Morecambe today to show him my new Lightweight Para Helmet, and came home with this...among other things...the wife is going to kill me... A 1939 dated Lancashir

?

Default WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.

Hiya, Went to see my mate in Morecambe today to show him my new Lightweight Para Helmet, and came home with this...among other things...the wife is going to kill me...

A 1939 dated Lancashire Fusiliers Cap....size 6.7/8, and made by a maker I've never heard of, nor can I find anything at all on the web about them....the maker is M.Berwald & Co. It's in really good condition with barely any moth, except for a small nip on the cap edge., its been startched to within an inch of its life, so, I assume it was a dress cap.

Anyone help??

TIA.

WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.WW2 Lancs Fusiliers Side cap.

Nice forage cap. Small enough to hide away from the missus I'd say.

?

LOL, Its not the cap, but the two aircraft crew jump seats , and the aircraft liferaft I bought, they are still in the back of the car....going to wait till its dark..put them in the shed..

Nice early war cap with an unheard of by me maker
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I've never heard of them either....not a thing on the web about them either....