Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

101st Airborne Shoulder Patches-Scribble Eye, WWII or Post War, Please Help!

Article about: Please help! I have these 2 patches and after looking at Mark Bandos Trigger time I am still confused on these are these WWII era or post war? Patch 1 on the left, patch 2 on the right. Than

Default 101st Airborne Shoulder Patches-Scribble Eye, WWII or Post War, Please Help!

Please help! I have these 2 patches and after looking at Mark Bandos Trigger time I am still confused on these are these WWII era or post war? Patch 1 on the left, patch 2 on the right. Thank you in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 101st Airborne Shoulder Patches-Scribble Eye, WWII or Post War, Please Help!   101st Airborne Shoulder Patches-Scribble Eye, WWII or Post War, Please Help!  

Hi Rich

To me they are both post WWII 1950's.mid 60's.

Both are scribbeld eye ,note the first one has been embroirdered on blue twill which is typical of mid 50's to mid 60's era and patch 2 again I have same/similar scribble eye both tab and patch on khaki twill.

Sometimes it comes down to look, feel and size, again in my collection they would be post WWII.

Cheers

Phill