Hello gentlemen,

I recently discovered what army laundry numbers are and started looking at some uniforms I have that have these inscriptions inside them.

One of them I found strange because it has a lot of numbers inside it, I'll post some photos so you can take a look. It's a 1st Infantry Division uniform.
There's a photo that I couldn't get good, but the name "FLICK" is written inside.
What do you guys think about this?

The other uniform that I found to have a laundry number was that of a staff sergeant from the 44th division: "D1086".
I looked for this number in the enlistment records, but I couldn't find a veteran who would fit, so I'll try to keep searching.

I hope you enjoy the images and I welcome any tips and opinions.

Thanks

1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions

1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions1st and 44th Infatry division Uniforms and questions with Laundry numbers - Help and opinions