Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review

Article about: 2 Ike jackets with pants,4 kacki shirts of which 2 have insignia.

Default 2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review

2 Ike jackets with pants,4 kacki shirts of which 2 have insignia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review   2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review  

2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review   2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review  

2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review   2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review  

2 ww2 Ike jackets and some shirts for review  

?

Army Officers Shirt label. yet with rank stripe for PFC??
    Patch is of course for Army Air Corps/USAAF.

BobS

?

Officers Ike and uniform coat. Ike is nice. Shirts look post war. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

if the shirts are indeed post-war, that would put them in a small window of 1945-1948. As we know, the Air Force became its own branch in 1947. If memory serves me correctly, they used Army uniforms and rank insignia until 1948 when they adopted their own style and rank system.
    If they are WWII era, it is possible for an enlisted man to wear officer shirts. I know for a fact that I have one or two where this is the case.