Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

95th Infantry Grouping

Article about: As of lately I’ve had the good fortune of being able to buy some U.S. uniforms directly from the families of WWII veterans. This particular uniform grouping made it to me in the mail today

?

Hello today I receive this grouping from m'y wife for Christmas I would like if you have more information about mister Myers and if his grandson said you the division he was before? Thanks a lot. I love it

Quote by Derf View Post
    Hello today I receive this grouping from m'y wife for Christmas I would like if you have more information about mister Myers and if his grandson said you the division he was before? Thanks a lot. I love it
    Hi there Derf!

My apologies for just now seeing this. I have a bad habit of overlooking things here on the forum.

This is one of the pieces I regret parting with, but it makes me happy to know it's with another collector who appreciates it. Crazy to think it made it all the way the Switzerland!

In regards to more history behind this vet, I unfortunately don't have anything else to share. Everything that I was able to find out I posted here. Sadly the vet's grandson never contacted me again. I would attempt to contact him on your behalf, but the app I bought this through doesn't allow me to look that far back through my purchase history. I fully understand how frustrating it can be trying to research these brave men. I have some prime examples in my collection that I would kill to know more about. Don't give up though! The history you're looking for is out there somewhere.

Also, it seems we both have really great women in our lives! My girlfriend got me a really nice relic helmet from Stalingrad for Christmas!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3