Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years. Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945

Article about: I recently bought these boots from an estate that was cleaning out the house of a relative vet after he passed. They told me they were in the back of the closet in a box and nobody knew what

Default M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years. Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945

I recently bought these boots from an estate that was cleaning out the house of a relative vet after he passed. They told me they were in the back of the closet in a box and nobody knew what they were, other than boots. I bought them. I thought they were repro at first. When I got home I started doing some research online. I am now not so sure! I don't know enough about these boots and the reproductions vs real. I did notice that every repro I saw did not have the nails on the bottom. The markings inside also look good. The size also threw me off into thinking possible reproduction... size 14C. Anyway, I'm here to get some opinions from ppl who are way more knowledgable than me when it comes to boots. I collect WWII but boots is not my specialty by any stretch! Thank you.

Bill
    M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945M43 Combat Boots hidden away for years.   Mint Unissued INTERNATIONAL SHOE CO. 1945

?

Excellent condition, They have the same heel maker as the NOS low quarter boots I just picked up. Mine are also size 14 , Somebody had big clodhoppers. Semper Fi Phil

Other than basketball player size! you can't get better! Very nice pair!!

thanks for the replies guys. I don't think I've ever seen a pair of WWII boots from any country at a size 14. LOL. I'm sure there were, but I would guess they are not very common at all. PS: sorry about the sideways pics. They were all 'upright' when I uploaded them. Not sure what happened.

The funny thing is they are pretty common in big and tiny sizes, all the common sizes were issued.